Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stupid Cupid


Ever since I was a little girl, i was never granted a cute lil Valentine's day!

i was always the girl searching through her lil mail box, fumbling through all the vday cards, to find the one from her crush..

but, nope
i never did get one from him.

i wasn't the lil girl who received a lil stuffed animal from my sweet lil "boyfriend"!

the lil girl across the street got a lil stuffed animal from her lil man from school..it was the cutest thing..and it made me think about how i never got one of those cute lil things!

the only thing i ever got...was from the first guy i loved...and it was a meaningless little bear...because after that Valentine's day...i guess we weren't together...because he stopped calling or texting me after that!..Loser

ah wel, i guess all i'm saying..is Valentine's Day is a day for broken hearts..and don't get me wrong...i am sure it is a day for alot of happy hearts...just not for me! :/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment